2019 Life Course Centre Research Retreat
May 8-9, 2019 - Life Course Course Centre Research Retreat to be held in the Swan Valley, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Date / Time
8:45 am 08/05/2019 -
5:00 pm 09/05/2019
Novotel Swan Valley Vines Resort, Verdelho Drive, The Vines WA, Australia
The aim of the Research Retreat is to provide opportunities for researchers, Chief Investigators and Associate Investigators to connect and network with researchers from other nodes and representatives from partner organisations.
These opportunities include presentations, face-to-face time, getting feedback on project proposals, developing future research plans, identifying research or policy gaps that could be addressed by the Life Course Centre and consolidating research ideas under the “10 Big Questions”.
The agenda will include:
– Up to 20 research presentations.
– Free discussion in smaller groups, plus informal chats at morning tea and lunch
– 1 social activity (mini golf)
– Two planning sessions for flagship projects and the next 18 months of the Centre
– A discussion on burning out, led by the Chief Investigators