Are you a woman under 25 years old?
Are you pregnant, or have you recently had a baby?
Come and join our study and share your experiences of becoming and being a parent.
Why join our research study?
- You will have an opportunity to share your experience and to learn from others.
- You can help researchers to understand how becoming a parent can be wonderful, but also challenging, and how to plan better services and supports for future or recent parents.
- The study involves one group discussion here at YHES House (approx. 30-45 minutes long – babies and kids welcome!)
- You can help again by signing up for a one-on-one interview.
- You will get a $30 voucher to use in COLES/MYER, after having completed the group session, and a second voucher if you complete a one-on-one interview.
- If you know anyone else who is also a new or soon-to-be parent under 25 and might be interested in joining, tell them about the study.
Getting involved is easy!
If you would like to learn more